Broadreach Nature Gentle Ear Wash for Dogs and Cats
Sale Sold out
Regular price $10.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Gentle Ear Wash for Dogs and Cats – 118ml
Gentle Ear Wash – for Dogs and Cats is a gentle yet effective formula designed to help dissolve ear wax and remove foreign debris. Use Broadreach Nature Ear Wash as often as needed. It is especially recommended after bathing or swimming. Use from the age of 12 weeks upwards.
What Causes Ear Wax?
Dirty ears can encourage mites and infections
How does our Ear Wash work?
The ear wash gently cleans your dog or cat’s ears without stinging or burning.
What are the treatment options?#
- Use as often as needed and is especially recommended after bathing or swimming
- Use from the age of 12 weeks upwards
What are the benefits of an ear wash?
- It is a gentle, so can be used daily
- It helps loosen and dissolve earwax, leaving them smelling clean
Key Ingredients in Broadreach Nature Gentle Ear Wash include:
- Aloe Vera – Helps soothe skin to prevent irritation that would cause the pet to scratch the eye area
- Tea Tree Oil
Deionized Water, Witch Hazel, Glycerine, Boric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Tea Tree Oil, Baby Powder Fragrance, Echinacea Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera Extract and Natural Colouring.
Directions:Point spout tip into ear canal. Squeeze bottle to release enough drops to partially fill the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear canal to help loosen wax. Remove liquid, dissolved wax, and dirt with cotton balls or facial tissue. Repeat as needed. Do not use cotton swabs or insert pointed objects into the ear.
- For use on dogs and cats only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on infected ears. Consult veterinarian for help in diagnosing ear infections. If mite infestation is suspected as evidenced by ear scratching, head shaking, redness, scaling or presence of mite debris, use a registered miticide.
Please NoteIf you notice any adverse reactions or deterioration in pets health discontinue use and contact your veterinary surgeon immediately. As with all supplementation, there may be a small chance of a negative reaction to any new supplement given, so please monitor this and follow the administrative guidelines.