Original Antler Dog Chew - Tough
Super Hard, super tough, cut from our toughest antler, a solid block of tough antler chew for big tough chewers.
Had enough of inferior chews only lasting a couple of days or less? This chew comes in at between 290 and 350grams. Our tough chews are handpicked from the heaviest, toughest deer antler we can get, and then we cut and prepare the toughest part, the pedicle.
These very strong and heavy chews are for the strongest jawed dogs, such as Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Irish Wolf Hounds and German Shepherds. We've had great feedback on how long these last compared with other chews. These will last weeks, probably months, which is great value for you and your dog.
They are free from chemicals, preservatives, colouring and additives, just pure and natural!
Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, low odour chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes, that last for ages.
Finest quality…........not all antler chews are the same!
All our Premium Antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.
Our antler is hand washed in pure water, hand cut, hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Then every chew is hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK, in our own facility.
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
This is a Tough Chew, large.